secTimeless Design Both Beautiful and Affordable
Vytec Nantucket® siding has a clean, crisp style that reflects a time when life moved at a quieter pace. The panels have a natural woodgrain like freshly painted wood and requires virtually no maintenance to stay looking their best.
Tips for Choosing Siding Colors
- Light colors to make your home look larger.
- Darker colors for a more dramatic exterior look.
- Lighter wall color with a darker accent color to call attention to details like dormers.
- Choose a siding that complements your roof color.
Both beautiful and affordable, Nantucket vinyl siding is warranted to perform for a liftetime.* Engineered for durability, it resists scratching and denting. And because color is manufactured right into the panels, they won’t blister like painted surfaces–keeping maintenance to a minimum. Available in a broad selection of colors and profiles, Nantucket vinyl siding offers a distinctive look that’s virtually maintenance-free.
The Anatomy of Nantucket Siding
Performance-enhancing Features and a Lifetime of Great Looks
- Posilok® locking system holds panels securely, while allowing expansion and contraction in changing temperatures.
- 1/2″ Panel projection creates enhanced shadow lines with the look of real wood.
- .040″ thickness offers lasting toughness, while precise dimensional consistency ensures a snug fit and tight laps.
Vytec Nantucket® Siding Profiles
Select siding in one of these three popular profiles. Then, mix and match siding and trim colors for a variety of architectural effects.