Create the Look that Says Home
Choosing your home’s exterior can seem like a huge decision. But at Vytec®, we think it’s a decision you should feel good about. When you choose Proside® siding, you’re choosing a product that’s proven to perform in every way.
Tips for Choosing Siding Colors
- Light colors make your home look larger.
- Dark colors create a more dramatic exterior look.
- Lighter wall color with a darker accent color call attention to details like dormers.
- Choose a siding that complements your roof color.
The Anatomy of Proside® Siding
Performance-enhancing Features and a Lifetime of Great Looks
- Posilock® locking system holds panels securely, while allowing expansion and contraction in changing temperatures.
- 1/2″ Panel projection for double lap panels creates enhanced shadow lines with the look of real wood.
- .042″ thickness offers lasting toughness, while precise dimensional consistency ensures a snug fit and tight laps.
Vytec Proside® Siding Panel Profiles
Select siding in one of these four popular profiles. Then, mix and match siding and trim colors for a variety of architectural effects.