The Difference is in the Details
Turning a house into a home is all about the details. Vytec Heartwood™ Shingles allow you to design an exterior that reflects your sense of style, to accent a dormer or to cover a whole house, while providing virtually maintenance-free performance and durability.
Express yourself with Bold Color! Explore this rich, bold palette of deep colors that give your home a striking new look.
Tips for Choosing Siding Colors
- Light colors make your home look larger.
- Dark colors create a more dramatic exterior look.
- Lighter wall color with a darker accent color call attention to details like dormers.
- Choose a siding that complements your roof color.
The Anatomy of Shingles
Not all Shingles are created equal.
- Thick, sturdy panels designed for strength and rigidity.
- Unique continuous lock holds panels snug and secure the wall.
- Class 1A Fire Rating classification for fire safety.
Vytec Heartwood™ Shingles Profile
Vytec strives to accurately reproduce on screen the images of siding on this site. However, due to manufacturing variances, the limitations of your monitor resolution and the variation in natural exterior lighting, actual siding colors may vary from the images you see on your computer screen. For this reason, it is important to see an actual siding sample or actual products installed on a home before making final color selections.